Description: A two-part system that allows you to mix the perfect amount of Artisan metallics as you need it, providing you with the longest possible shelf life. The Metallic Alchemy system has been sourced, crafted, and developed with the highest quality materials and has been deconstructed to provide you with the absolute freedom to create anything from liquid leaf-like metallics right through to semi-translucent metallics for layering; the options are truly endless. The Illuminator and Metallic Concentrates when mixed together will allow you to create bespoke metallic finishes that are not only visually captivating, with intense luminosity but will also hold a strength within them that makes them durable and highly functional.
Powerful, rich, high-quality metallic concentrates. Beautifully milled and artisanally blended for stunning depth, luminosity & strength and a little goes an extremely long way. Designed to be mixed & locked in with the Artisan Illuminator in varying proportions to create a wide range of stunning artisanal metallic finishes with intense luminosity & strength.
How to mix:
- For a semi-translucent metallic glaze, mix a small amount of Metallic Concentrate with the Artisan Illuminator to create a runny glaze-like consistency. For a full-strength metallic, add and mix until you achieve a full-body creamy consistency.
- Shake each concentrate vigorously at least 6 times or more before use, for a light fluffy and powdery consistency and to evenly disperse all the ingredients before use.
- Simply mix the Metallic concentrate in varying proportions with the Artisan Illuminator to create your perfect Artisan metallic finish that's not only beautifully captivating but also highly functional. The more Metallic Concentrate you add to your Illuminator, the more dense your metallic will be.
Kingfisher Secrets: Is our captivating and striking "teal blue" metallic concentrate. A luminous blue beautifully named by one of our customers Marion G who describes it as "Kingfisher Secrets" because of its ability to shine and shadow. Elevate your space by drawing the eye to this stunning blue, on either furniture or decor.
TIPS: Some of our favourite Premium Chalk Paint bases to go under Artemis Bronze:
- Deep and beautiful with Obsidian Blue or Carbon Black as a base.
- For a lighter version try using over Toulouse.
- Works well with colours like Tropical Lagoon or Peacock
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Sign up to Amazing Interiors to become a member of our VIP subscriber-only program and be rewarded with 10% off your first purchase; exclusive event invitations, be the first to hear the latest workshop announcement dates, must-have design product offers... and so much more!